Saturday, August 8, 2009

Torpedo Belly


I had someone from work tell me that I don't look pregnant from behind, but when I turn around there's a torpedo. I guess I will be known as torpedo belly. I think I can live with that. We are at 38 1/2 weeks and no baby yet. It is getting extremely hard to wait, especially when you really have no idea when this kid is going to show up. My doctor thought that I probably wouldn't last the week, but here I am with no sign of going soon. I am still crossing my fingers that he'll show up before my next appointment on Tuesday. I can't imagine going over my due date. If I do, I will be going to work on the first day. I don't know how I would deal with 22 new first graders. The first few days are crazy!!! They have to learn so much about being big kids during those first few days and it takes a lot of energy on the teacher's part. I seem to run out of energy really fast lately so I don't think I could maintain my teacher spirit all day long. I will keep my fingers crossed and keep praying everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Torpedo! You look so good! Seriously, I hope I look as good as you when I'm that pregnant! I hope he comes soon, too. Doctors shouldn't ever say anything like that, though. I think they're always wrong! Come soon Coby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is what I like to see. Hello, torpedo! Bet it feels great to have that cutie out of there.

    Okay. I am ready for some pictures. 1-2-3...go!

    ReplyDelete